Rental car in Mugello can be a great solution if you decide to use the plane as a means of transport to reach Mugello.
Once you land at Florence-Peretola Airport “Amerigo Vespucci” you can go to the counters of the various car rental companies.
The car rentals are in Palagio degli Spini street, connected to the airport by a shuttle service departing every 20 minutes. The shuttle stop is located in the short park, just off the airport.
When you decide to rental car in Mugello, it is recommended to book the car online before you depart for the holiday. This option will allow you to enjoy great discounts (on the official website of the airport the online booking is 15% off), you can also choose the most suitable solution for your needs.
The companies present in airport are as follows:
Auto Europa/ Sicily by Car
Phone: 055 315588
Phone: 055 315588
Phone: 055 318609
Phone: 055 307370
Phone: 055 311256
Phone: 055 3438754
Phone: 199 151 151
Phone: 348 7815800
Booking: 199 291929
When you book online you can also buy full protection. Normally at the time of car rental the company blocks a certain sum on the driver’s credit card. This figure would be lost if the car was damaged or in the worst cases stolen.
By purchasing full protection, in the event of no accident, it is returned in full and includes:
- window, wing mirror, wheels and tires
- Administrative expenses
- Costs incurred in case of a car failure
In Italy, all cars leased include the following fuel policies:
- Full / Full: The vehicle is delivered with full fuel and must be returned under the same conditions, otherwise, additional costs will be charged.
- Full free: fuel price is included in car rental.
- To paid at withdrawal (REFUNDABLE): Fuel is paid upon withdrawal. In this case, you do not need to get full before the delivery of the car. The cost of any unused fuel will be reimbursed.
- Payable on withdrawal: Fuel is paid at pickup. In this case, you do not need to get full before the delivery of the car. The cost of any unused fuel will NOT be refunded.