The tourist tax is a tax that is paid by those staying in a guest house. Tax is calculated per person per night based on the characteristics of the accommodation where you are staying.
From July 1, 2012 you will also pay the tax in Mugello according to the provisions of Art. 4 of Legislative Decree no. 23.
The tax is paid up to a maximum of 6 overnight stays for stays of less than 30 days and 10 consecutive overnight stays for stays longer than 30 days in one year.
The tourist pays the tax directly to the hotelier, who will issue a payment receipt.
The tax will then be paid to the Unione Montana dei Comuni del Mugello.
The tax has the function of promoting tourism in the territory of Mugello, as well as maintenance and recovery of cultural and environmental assets.
- Hotels *, Campings *, **, ***, Hostels, Holiday Houses, Hiking and Alpine Refugees, Non-Professional Guest House: € 0,50
- Hotels **, Campings ****, Private rooms, Holiday home, Residence 2 keys, Farm holiday 1,2,3 ears: € 1,00
- Hotels ***, Residence 3 keys: € 1.50
- Hotels ****, Residences, Residence 4 keys: € 2.50
- Hotels ***** € 4,00
- Children under 14 years of age
- Sick patients and persons who attend the hospital admissions at health facilities in the area
- Employees of accommodation facilities
- Accompany Non-self-sufficient person
- Subjects hosted to deal with emergency situations
- Guide or tour guide, bus driver for each group of 20 people
- Groups of 15 people stay for at least 4 days
- Reduction of 50%: students and accompanying people staying in the facilities for school trips; Who stays in January, February, November and December
- For stays longer than 30 days in one year, only if expressed in contracts or agreements signed with natural or legal persons, tax is payable after 10 overnight stays, even if not consecutive.